12 June 2007

Supposed work went hay wire

I just don't understand myself, I can actually do something for my project for today and in the end? Lead myself to look at Pokemon Diamond/Pearl information and NDS. Worst still, I woke up at noon when I'm suppose to wake the hell up @ 7.30am. And guess what? I took another afternoon nap before the second hit 4pm. Another 'Re-woke' session at 6+ , ate instant noodles which I'm nt suppose to and off I went to run at 9pm, back at 10pm. Rest and took a cooling sensational shower and here I am writing blog than doing Paypal. I had better do something before the next week starts for I need to show Lecturer L for supervision of my part in project

Music of the day
Mutya got a silver tooth, pierce and tattoos all over. I wouldn't be surprise if there's plastic surgery. So why call it real girl?



No comments: