14 June 2007

Thanks for the lil thoughts

It may be a tiring day though but here's a run through
  • 09.00 - 11.00 Time taken to woke up + reach school
  • 11.00 - 13.00 Breakfast + afternoon nap
  • 13.00 - 17.00 @ CO room area loitering, finished the basic car liscense theory book
  • 17.00 - 18.00 I don't understand myself, it's not worth it but I'll still buy the horrendous Chicken rice @ S.canteen
  • 18.00 - 22.00 CO practice + plans for NDS Lite purchase maddness
Now I simply wanna thank Sister A, Sister J, Cousin C, Aunty C and Dad. They really made my day. I've got a brand new stripped(?!) shoe which needs a size reduction, a durable hardy Billabong to replace the previous one which has passed away, some cash($_$) and going to get a sandal. I'm gonna love this year's birthday, wahahaha.

Video of the day
I've decided an exception today. Here's to all my fellow CO members, HKCO's you-know-the-name-of-the-song



No comments: