11 June 2007

CO & NDS

11th June is the first monday of the 2 weeks term break. And it's CO last day of intensive yet slack day. But of course, we must thank Friend R for giving us such wonderful and excellent welfare by providing breakfast, lunch and dinner. Honestly, I'm really really grateful that he did it. Might as well just say anything that fills my stomach(no chilli and rubbish trash nonsense please) always gets a good impression from me, but unfortunately bribing does not work on me, unless you are flithy rich.

Enough of food, today's also the day where my interest for NDS Lite revived!!!! I'm gonna save for NDS as well, on top of PS3. Thanks to Friend R, Friend W and Friend A, they manage to persuade me with all those nonsensical games and so on, blah x3. End of the day, more savings to satisfy my D-E-S-I-R-E-S

Music of the day
Haven heard the theme song of FFX, it's the graphics, sounds and storyline that seduced me to finished my first ever Final Fantasy


No comments: