06 April 2007

Singapore next top car model

Lately I'm rather abusive towards my blog, all those !@#$%&* and !@#$%&* simply turns user off. I definitely have to change this attitude otherwise I'll get a tight slap on the face one day.

Today's definitely not the day to wake up early but I had no choice for the whole of Tree's family got to go to temple to pray my grandparents. Skipping all those incense-sational events, we took pictures while heading back. I'm TELLING you, it's superbly rare that Sister J, Sister A and I, 3 of us take pictures together, so you had nothing to lose but savour it :X



Friend K was really today, he went to Taiwan and brought alot of goodies back for us, I was hoping for Taiwan local delicacy, but it turned out even better, a Norah Jone's CD Album! Thanks big bunch! At least I can find some meaningful nights listenly while i rest. Will make sure you'll get a good birthday present this year.

Music of the day

"Thats right baby, Im going crazy, I need to be your lady~" Natalie


No comments: