08 April 2007

Murdered...

The topic today wasn't name for nothing. My stomach was physically murdered by red hot chilli currys!!!

This morning was CO training as well. Alot of mistakes to build up, but poor thing to Friend WC, he got so many solo parts needs alot of changing..so things ended at 1pm. Unfortunately i ate no breakfast so i guess it couldn't be helped to reach home asap to fill it with junkies. Friend WS then sms me to eat Indian buffet crusine. Anyone who have known me long enough should know my chilli tolerance level is at an extreme low level.

To join in this gathering is actually courting instant death, but still, my stomach is actually telling me, "starve and eat the buffet later!!" Man...i totally lost to that gluttony within me. So I agreed to the invitation and that was the first step to trap and destruction. End of the day.....lying in my bed crying...boohoo...my stomach's asking for panadol right now, will stop here...

Music of the day
*Beeps* off!



No comments: