05 April 2007

Trick or Trick? Think Trauma

Hardly surprising you'll find me doing silly things. Sister A's friend, let's just name her Unknown P, happened to saw me hand hugging a rolled-up 1.6m tall light blue carpet. I'm telling you, if not because of Sister A's new room, i wouldn't have given the slightest damn about carrying it from Tampines(Did I spelt correctly?) all the way till Woodlands. Can you believe how everyone who entered the MRT saw me with 'The Thing' they all give me this !@#$%&* look. And it's so unfortunate to let this scene seen by Unknown X! Big story kept blabbering my Sister A's mouth and I hope she could just say "Thanks/TY/aligato/xie2/Or something nice" than give a Trauma-of-the-day

In case you were wondering why I didn't took a bus 168 from there. Even if there's a seat, I can't sit, 'The Thing' is too big to let it lean between my legs(Don't even think about the dirty lil stuffs). Thank goodness 'The Thing' didn't weigh as much as I thought

Music of the day


"Do you know how to touch a girl?" JoJo
"I know how to judge a *beeps*!" Tree


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

U are so dead tree!!! haven seen u for like ages!!how long have u been hibernating?

firstly: I AM A PANDA LOVER!! and that watever entry of urs with that pandog juz..argh... ruin my beloved panda..

secondly: oh my god!!u are saving for so many things!!how in the world are u going to survive when all ur money goes to food??!! **evil laugh..hahaha!!**

thirdly: ah!!!that 1.6m blue thing!!haha...how i wish u took a pic of how u look when u carry "that thing"!!lol..must be so funny..haha...n juz hw many people did u meet??there are P n X???!!!

fourthly: how could u treat us as rubbish??? lol...

anyway..pls continue to feed ur blog with more rubbish/junk/watever-u-call-that..(entries??)
i need to knw wat is happening in sch esp when the sem starts and i will be like miles and miles away from nyp!!got to keep me updated with the latest -SIPS!!!

see ya soon... n u shld know who i am...haha

Tree is here said...

...unfortunately, I still can't guess who you are...hey! If u really know Tree, then you should know Tree is more mentally retarded in recognising either Friend Mo or Friend Na

Anonymous said...

haiz..i have know that tree is retard in identifying frends..and i happen to be the one whom u will see at least 2 times the coming week..for drivin test and also the gang's gathering..if U ARE STILL THAT RETARD..then i guess i got to tell u who i am..i am Frend Fish...

Tree is here said...

My goodness!!!!