14 April 2007

Just 2 more days to go

The time has come..
Just 1 more day and I need have to force myself to get up frea'k'in early

Well..nothing much has happened just that I happened to know a BIG secret(!?). Since it's a secret, I'll only tell you unless...
1) You are someone who knows me for at least a year, or
2) I trust you, or
3) the person made this secret public, or

4) None of the above, for it's a secret, never in a 10 days will I tell you

Sister A, who will be DJ for my blog, dedicated a song today ONLY. So nice of her(like real), anyway, it's True by Cry Ribena, sorry..typo, it's by Ryan Canberra




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm always very nice =D

Anonymous said...

hey!!friend Fish wants to knw!! keep me posted!! n thanks for the surprise high tea!!!

Tree is here said...

Haha, unfortunately the person is superbly begging like hell, wahahhaha, but it's someone whom our cliques doesn't know, lol

Anonymous said...

that sounds evil though tree...