14 April 2007

F**king Pissed

Well...Friend Fish!!! It's definitely not you, cos i dun wanna get misunderstood.. Just that I want to vent my frustration in my blog right now on my family.

Each and every Tree's relatives and family individuals are different but they do possess a characteristic in common, that is Being Stubborn. If by all means you all(applicable to family members, not applicable for PRs) thinks that there's no need to tell me where the hell are you, then don't bother to call, neither will I bother to call and don't bother to call me.

Since school's starting, I've got ABSOLUTELY no time for u all. You can try give me a shit face and attitude, so long as you are outside, you can get hacked/slashed/kipnapped/watever ******* events outside, It's no longer my concern. My concern from now on will only de-extend to within the house parameters, nothing further than that i.e. once you step foot out of the house, that's not my care and concern anymore. Oh yeah, as an advice before I give you verbal slap on the face, don't bring back 'outside' stuffs back home.

Enough of being pissed, Push me to the limit and listen to this bong dong song



No comments: