22 April 2007

Disaster brings attitude for emergency

I just can't stress how important your handphone is when dealing with emergency situation. No matter how high-tech or feasible is your hp, ultimately, if you don't pick up, it defeats the purpose of owning one. And yeah, u might have guess, Sister J went to KK Hospital(?!). Was discharged this morning.

Each and every post, as you can see in my blog, are timely around 11pm to 3am. So...if there's no post yesterday, so that means I had to go to the hospital wif my sis during that time. Just to thank all that have raised concern, but she's totally fine, physically fine that is. In the end, I still went for CO practice this morning.

Music of the day
Raining cats and dogs? Nah, it's raining HAWTNESS!!! Geri Halliwell becomes one greek god for It's Raining Men!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey..what is wrong with ur sis?