23 April 2007

I'm tired of all this

Yeah...I'm tired of family quarrels and unhappiness, it has got into my nerves for such a long time till now...Everyone refuses to cooperate, be it 1-sided or not. I'm so tired of all this and with school starting, I really have no time for my family. Ignorance is a bliss? "My ass~" is the answer

Maybe one day I should move out...perhaps to a lush condo, living in a cosy and pleasant 3-rm unit totally furnished by myself, of cos that is only possible with a stable high income. I'll have a master bedroom, a study room and a guest room( all units should have a living room and a kitchen right?). I'll also make sure that the unit is built for comfort. It'll be nice...yeah..hopefully, waiting for that day to come.

Sorry, I'm so sick and tired, i've decided to not to have music of the day for today only...

Cheers
Tree

No comments: