19 April 2007

Must think think think

Always thinks that things will turn out to be better. Since school starts this semester, I've always wanted to make sure that I do something productive before I go and play. Nonetheless, today became the 'exception'. I was so bored that after doing something useful. I actually surf the net aimlessly for 3 hours, then took an evening nap and go running at night, I must be going bonkus.

Still, there should be no classes tomorrow. CO practice should be on but I've just receive a favourable message saying favourable things that i want to hear(I'm not that bad, just that I'm really lethargic to go).

Music of the day
Initially it was another song, but I remembered Friend A played this song on samsung, so Say It Right with Nelly by saying "Say It Right". Yeah lame, I thought so too



No comments: