12 July 2007

I really should'nt blog now but....

... I just wanna blog to say afew things

  • Friend K! Take care of your eyes! I'm really thankful to Friend K, throughtout these years in poly, she has really helped me out alot, just wanna say, Thank you. Not very sincere though but just felt like saing it
  • I'm really poor right now! In superb tight budget! needs to save + preserve + usage of 3R + Live Earth campaign for me!!!!!
  • Oh . . . my darling!!! you're always there since year 1. I've learned alot of things through you. You've been such a great help and every semester, you never fail to give me new surprises and heart attack pressures. I . . .Hate . . . Projects
  • Recently joined a dragonboat, it's so fun and such, the company, food, time and Red Hot Passionate kiss with the sun. . .at the expense of expenses(if you read it literally)
enuff said, it's turning all my fan si off

Music of the day
this song really made my day



No comments: