10 July 2007

1 Hell + 1 Hell....is.still.Hell

Taking a break to Sydney is worth the experience except the red-light district location, Ba Da Bing, the cheater's community club, shi..no Pie Face, midnight runaway to escape 713, beggars crap and total lost of appetite. To conclude, it's a well done up trip. I mean we got a GOD COLD GOLD!!!! YAYYYY!!!! AND MORE PROJECTS TO DO!!!! BBOOO..00..oo..o..o... *Sobs...

Anyway, yeah, u can pretty much guessed, missing an additional 1 more week of class can spell doom for any student, especially me...

Back to basics, after back to SG, I went to took up an external sport, will keep you all updated cos it's so fun to be in there!! Unfortunately no juicy sips as far as those who are reading it is concern. To add on to my misery in school, I lost my eyes!!! I mean my specs...can't believe that i have to donate it to mother nature...will get one soon enough

Music of the day
This song really hypnotized all my senses, listen and understand



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello terence!!!
jasmine here!
noe which jasmine not..