28 August 2007

Awakened

If you watched claymore, you should know that awakened means. nonetheless, i'm suppose to be hibernating now but have to wake up from my slumber just for some stupid school activity.

That aside, after 19 days since my last post, alot things happened, some say i've darkened while others advice me to stop putting on the sun block. so many things happened but not much have changed. More importantly, the end of projects and exams marks the end of this semester and as ruthless as the school can be, there isn't much holidays to rest

To conclude for this semester, i rate myself a D+. I think i need to apologise for my groupmates who worked so hard and i didn't really contribute much. So wouldn't be a surprise if i score an overall D. the plus is just to make me feel a lil better. This semester is also the semester where i did not complete a single past year paper, so i'm pretty sure it's gonna turn out quite bad... Enough of shit load of crap, conclusion ends here

Music of the day
Alicia Key needs a hole to plug that in. Opps!





Before i leave, a friend of mine gave mi a lame website, see if you are good at differentiating real and fake girls

No comments: