07 August 2007

2 stones down, 1 rock left and 3 dynamites on the way

ah, this feeling, i haven had this relieved feeling for a long time. 2 heavy stones are taken away from my 'ailing' brain. To me, projects are cancers to my brains, now that 2 of the 3 is down, at least the pile load of stress is greatly reduced.

Anyway, these 2 days Sister A was constantly asking bout HTML stuffs, which i have never touched before! Nt to say that i didn't touch HTML codes before, but i swear i forget whatever i have learned and only knew simple ones like open and close tags. Never did i touched putting music in the webpage lor, it's so static, everytime u change to a page and it replays!!! not dynamic! Then, i've wash my hands off her project, so sorry, i didn't help at all, i find it so useless, OPPS!

as the topic spells out for me, the 3 dynamites that are coming are the 3 exam-able modules, it's commencing in 2 weeks and i haven even started doing the past year exam papers. Life is beautiful. . . .

Music of the day
Lips of an angel, mind of a devil



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Felicia here. Get a tagboard so I can tag when I visit =D Oh ya... just in case you didn't already know, I have a blog too if you need to contact me =) http://www.frau-youniqueart.blogspot.com