21 July 2007

No Title

OH!!! I must have slept like a log!
**light flashes**
**HP and MP fully recovered**

I really did slept like a log, consider today the first time my sisters woke up earlier than me. . . "opps, i didi it again".

Today's house cleaning and boy oh boy...it definitely looks and smelt much better than yesterday, i'll be able to get a peaceful sleep today. What can expect from a guy who lives in a pig sty for the past 2 months, erm..i mean...forget it.

Now it's time to rush for projects than wasting time here writing diary entries, cya

1 comment:

Rad said...

Hahaha, that's ok. I spent my Saturday sleeping as well. Didn't mean to, but read a book until 4 am, so woke up around 12 hehehe. Did some chores, went out to library, by the time I came out, it's time for dinner -_-" (I planned for lunch, but spent my time browsing for books :P)

Afterwards, go back and sleep -_-"