16 July 2007

I'm handicap-ABLE!

Sunday definitely took my arms away. And i'm amazed that i can still use I.T. to take my entrepreneurship test + another horribly done logistic practical test. What's worst is i have no idea what is the purpose of implementing such a program in logistic. But i do learn some Indonesian words today, hehe

few keys points today!!!
  • HaPpY M18 BiRtHdAy Sheessta A!!! I know it's been alot of ups and downs for you, but don't worry! Brother Tree is here for ya
  • Thanks Friend K for teaching me Indonesian!! It's an invaluable asset for me! oh god, learn Spanish with me can??? PLLLEEEASE...
  • CO is coming le...but unfortunately i cannot go for combine these time round, i'm changing to Zhongyin sheng and i need time to get used to it before officially to come to combine practice...sorry...to all sheng members..
  • There's way too many projects to do and i'm suffocating to my death...I NEED SOME BREATHING AIR!
Music of the day

takes those clothes OFF!! it's freaking hot in SG!


No comments: