01 April 2007

My nick is Tree

Dear all, as expected, I've deleted t-gemini.blogspot.com as I find it such a pain in the ass to try and follow 'The protocols of being a dedicated blogger'. Hence, 1st round of beta testing that lame blog ended. Something came quite unexpectedly when switching from the beta to this new version of the blog, why is there a hindi translation?

Sorry Sister J, I'm afraid all your comments entered the un-recycle bin. But I'm sure you are not prepared to put let me off that easily, so this blog is meant revive that Gun of Hate that you are holding on right now.

As for the rest...yes, I treated u all like dirt, coming here to read and get nothing out of it, so here's some new plans in hope readers will not get utterly turned off or worse, pissed off.
  • Billboard Top 10, hopefully a player for the music
  • News of Games and Consoles
  • Bitching isn't my specialty, Spreading verbal disease is. You know the song, I don't need to sing it for ya
  • Interesting Stories of my life
  • ...
  • Ignore the 4th and 5th point
Of cos, do me a favour, leave me anything, comments/request/advise/compliments BUT not rubbish, If you know me, rubbish means no-nonsense

No comments: