29 April 2007

I'm really tired

Haven wrote some pieces of Tree tales ever since i dunno when. Sister J wans a puppy and the best part is, I've assume she wants a westie, so I've help her to start the proposal(yeah, we need a stupid proposal for a stupid dog, it's inevitable since there's no such thing as freebies in the current realm). I have to blame my mouth, which happens to move faster than my brain regrets, for actually saying I will help her in the proposal. Nonetheless, more trouble comes. My assumption that she wants a westie has landed me into a big pool of shit. She didn't want a Westie, and I thought she wants a Westie, so it's Game Over for Proposal Trial 1.

Forget about the proposal, today I've helped Friend K to shift...no, move house, it's so tiring and I really admire her ability to settle things, though the landlord looks like some tattoo thug whose gonna give her trouble.

Music of the day
I know hips don't lie, but your breast looks like one big liar



No comments: